Intimacy & Desire
Awaken the passion in your relationship
From its inception, Intimacy & Desire was written as a cross-over book, to be read and used by the general public and therapists alike.
Intimacy & Desire is written for the couples and singles seeing a intelligent approach to common problems in adult love relationships.
Readers familiar with Passionate Marriage say Intimacy & Desire is even easier to understand.
- Easy to read.
- Simple sentence structure.
- One in-depth case example per chapter.
- Clear and concise.
- "Ideas to Ponder" summarize key ideas in each chapter
Therapists around the world read also read Intimacy & Desire. It contains the latest on:
- Mind-mapping brain science.
- Interpersonal neurobiology from a differentiation-based perspective.
- Over 160 scientific references in endnotes.
- Textbook-type index.
- "Ideas to Ponder" can organize discussion in groups.
The text of Intimacy & Desire is smooth-flowing, uncluttered by references to scientific studies, but detailed discussion occurs in extensive endnotes.
Intimacy & Desire is suitable for adoption in undergraduate and graduate-level courses in sexuality, relationships, sex therapy, and marital therapy.
- Evaluation copies are available to bone fide course instructors.
- If you are already using Intimacy & Desire in a course you are teaching, please contact us and let us know your name, institution, and course name and number.